Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome to Cafe Yumm! | Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing

Welcome to Cafe Yumm! | Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing

Here in Eugene Oregon, I just discovered a new source of fast-slow food at Cafe Yumm! In all places, located in Sacred Heart Medical Center. The top secret Yumm! sauce is delicious, vegan, low sodium, and truly a new tast sensation. I had a Yumm! bowl of brown rice and veges, and one of the most delicious vege-burgers I have ever had. I hope they plan to expand to more locations. A self-described "hypocritical vegetarian," I am sometimes loathe to eat vegan food in restaurants, since it is often so tasteless. Yumm! has taken my vegetarian experience to another level, and they offer some healthy choices for the meat-eaters as well. I heard through the grapevine that this place started at local farmers' markets. I apologize if this sounds like a commercial; honestly, they didn't pay me to say this!

No comments: